March 28, 2018
Don’t Miss Out on Valuable News, Information and Education About the Changing Rules and Guidelines for Office Anesthesia.
- Equip yourself with the appropriate emergency equipment/drugs and the appropriate response skills
- Understand the differences and restrictions for higher risk patients such as ASA 3&4 and Pediatric patients as it relates to sedation
- Overview of the new requirements, restrictions and special designations required for anesthesia permitting and practice in Texas
- Protect yourself from liabilities related to sedation practice
- Improve your safe practice of minimal and moderate sedation in your dental practice
8 Hours Continuing Education Credit
This course provides 8 hours of Continuing Dental Education in AGD Subject Code 342.
Approved PACE Program Provider FAGD/MAGD. Credit Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. 5/1/16 through 4/30/20
Date: June 1, 2018
Location: Medical City Dallas; City Hall Auditorium Dallas, TX
Attend Live or Via Webinar:
For Webinar Registration go to: www.txsedationed.com and click the link for webinar registration.
For Live Attendance register online at www.txsedationed.com or complete the registration form to the right and fax to 972-239-9507.
- Dru Riddle, PhD, DNP, CRNA
- Reena Kuba, DDS
- Shawn Seifikar, DDS
- Bryan Moore, DDS
- David L Roberts, DDS
- Joe Loiacano, JD
Speaker Bios: www.txsedationed.com
This year, we have assembled a diverse panel of experts to provide instruction on areas of special concern to sedation providers. We will receive the unique perspectives of various specialties including medical anesthetists, dental anesthesiologists, pediatric dentists as well as general dentist anesthesia providers.
We will also learn about practical risk management from attorney Joe Loiacono, JD of the Loiacono Law Group.
Special Session: TSBDE Rule Update
Qualified authorities on the recent changes and updates to the rules governing anesthesia in Texas will present an update. Stay tuned to the website for the announcement of the special session speakers.
Download Course Brochure Here: 2018 sedation course flyer
No Comments »
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL